Monday, September 01, 2008

Dear All,

I was very down before we met the rangers (we normally meet them everyday at 4pm). I always have a great hope Yi-Jien is found at the beginning of the day…yet when time past, no news no phone call makes me feel so down and heartbreaking. Thank God to have my mother in law with me. She always helps me to hold on the hope that Yi-Jien is alive through many people who have received this from God. I myself keep asking God to affirm to me but my mind and my heart are not quiet enough to hear God's tender voice. Thus I hold on to what I read through Psalms and knowing when we cry out to God in troubles, he will deliver us and we shall praise Him. Today when the searching is done, I was upset but I have hope and God keeps reminding me I shall see His wonders…I ask God when, He said soon. My heart fills with joy and peace and I am holding this hope again for tomorrow. Please do not stop praying for that hope…Yi-Jien is still alive and will come back to us. Though searching time is getting short, we trust in God who is merciful and faithful to His children.

Much love and thanks for your unceasing prayers

Siu Yin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home