Friday, October 06, 2006

oooooh... this is how it works ...

"Because I'm feeling so "free", I'll do the following...

  1. I''ll respond with something random about you.
  2. I'll challenge you to try something.
  3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
  4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
  5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
  6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
  7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
  8. If I do this for you, you must re-post this on your blog.
... If you comment on this post."

tis is wat fik siad about me ...

To Jo: I do that for you. Here it is:

1) I like your sincerity. No, my bad...I love your sincerity, and your willingness to go out of your way for people. Not enough good people around like you. I mean that.
2) Go without ice lemon tea for one month. Hah!
3) Orangey-brown. I wonder why... :>
4) Your sincerity. See number one, actually.
5) Hanging out with me in the M Lab just to keep me company. Again, see number one. Perfect example.
6) Camel. Can store the ice lemon tea in your humps :>
7) How come you are one of the nicest people I've met?



5 Comments:

Blogger Fikri said...

Have you always called me Fik? :>

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo Bumps said...

to fik: i'll do this for u

1) i miss hanging out with u

2) to go on a one month "lame fast"

3) blue ( ur batmobile )

4) i like how u made us feel welcome
during our 1st semester in uni
and the one time u drove me to
pudu raya to catch a bus home.

5) 1st lunch together in pizza hut
and how u and john tried to give
us direction to walk there and
then decided it was useless and
walked together-gether there
with us.

6) a lion ? ( guess why?) ... :)

7) when are u coming back and visit
me in malacca ?

have i always called u fik ... hmmm, not really , sometime i think but not always ...

he he he

4:20 PM  
Blogger lee wei said...

i had long island the other day with some friends.
made me think of you.


damn mahal lah the long island. rmfreaking20. sheesh. even at bangsar it's cheaper and nicer.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo Bumps said...

Poo poo head , this is for u :

1. Mc D smile

2. finish ut assignment on time , or rather do ur assignment

3. blue ( blue color freak shirt)

4. your laugh. ( makes me wanna laugh also, even if i have no idea wat we are laughing about... )

5. how we hentam job when we were trying to take a pic for shu yi

6. cannot think of one just as yet

7. can i have your camera ? hahaha ... better still when are we going to havlong island together ? :)


u had it without me ... sigh... hehe but never mind at least one of us had it already ... better then nothing hor ... we shall hav it together one fine day ... one sweet day ...

12:17 AM  
Blogger Jo Jo Bumps said...

typo : how we hentam jo ... hehe i still have the pic .. so funny ...

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home