Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Heart Song 2

they say ... not the "when you meet the love of your life" line ... but they say ...

if you don't have anything good to say , don;t say it at all ... and it is true ...

not too sure wat i am doing here really , got tons on my mind, tons to write but it is just not coming out from my silly brains to my hands to type.

do i have anything good to say , i am not too sure ,

do i have anything to say , YES , but at the same time i got nothing to say also ...

i don't know i am confused ... hehehe ...

shu yi asked me once ... JO do u have tears in your friendship ... ( after i sent her the onion sms) hehehe ...

it got me thinking for awhile ... and i guess yes there are, most of the time it would always be my fault ... or it would have something to do with wat i did wrong and all ... and most of the times the tears would have been caused by me, myself and i . and my own tears in the relationship and friendship is my own doing i reckon.

which would make me think , wat if i didn't do this, what if i didn't say this and that , what if i did this , what would happen , would things be the same , would it change ... wat if , wat if wat ...

so many "wat if " in life ... i bet u can think of one wat if right now eh ? i reckon if given time , u can think of more ...

i seem to always get myself into trouble one , and i would bury myself deep inside that trouble till i cannot find a way out. everything would seem so dark. and there seems to be no hope wat so ever ... and how ever hard i try to get out of it , it doesn;t seem to work, it doesn't seem to happen.

everything seem hopeless ...

so wat can we do with the wat if's ... well nothing much ... unless someone can come up with a way to travel back in time , build a time machine ... there is nothing much we can do about it .

i wish something could be donw, i wish things were different ... i can wish for a lots of stuff in life , but will i get what i wish for ...

i wish things were back to wat it was before, before all the mess ... i wish i could , i wish it would...

i pray that it would ...

2 Comments:

Blogger larnee said...

don't wish for the impossible. don't regret. if you can do that... you will be happy. Move on dear.. u deserve to be happy. you are a wonderful person.. dun let anyone make u doubt that. *hugs*

10:45 AM  
Blogger Fikri said...

http://wisdomicalthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/02/remembering-what-is.html

Perhaps this would help.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home